What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One (SAP B1) is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Application for Small to Midsized Businesses:
It is affordable, easy-to-use business management software application designed specifically for small and midsize businesses. SAP Business One offers integrated accounting, CRM and inventory management software as one unified business management system. It enables you to manage your critical business functions across sales, distribution, and financials, all in a single integrated system. With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your business—so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
By implementing SAP Business One as your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application, you and your staff can:
• Expand your business and your customer base with Web-based SAP CRM and e-commerce capabilities • Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs
• Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes • Customize SAP Business One to support your changing needs and individual user preferences with easy-to-use customization tools
SAP Business One Comes With Crystal Reports - It's Built Right Into the Software System
What can you achieve with SAP Business One and Crystal Reports?
• Access to virtually any kind of data instantly with more than 35 data drivers and tight control over database connectivity
• Choose from an extensive selection of SDKs to view, print and export reports
• Reduce the total number of reports because one report suits many needs using on‐report sorting & interactive parameters
• Reduce report design time through more drivers, integrations and powerful crosstabs
What can you achieve with Crystal Reports Server?
• Securely share, schedule, and deliver interactive reports designed in Crystal Reports
• Empower all business users to view, explore, and share reports over the Web, in emails or Microsoft Office documents, and make better decisions
• Explore reports on your desktop even offline with the standalone Crystal Reports Viewer
• Build your deployment of choice with the new, more flexible licensing model